United States Peace Corps in Guinea
Personal Services Contractor (PSC) Vacancy Announcement
|OPEN TO:||All Interested Candidates|
|POSITION:||Motor Pool Supervisor|
|OPENING DATE:||Monday, August 09, 2021|
|CLOSING DATE:||Sunday, August 22, 2021|
|BASIC SALARY RANGE:||GNF 125,124,894 to GNF 187,687,368 per annum|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Personal Services Contract (PSC)|
|WORK HOURS:||48 hours/week|
The US Peace Corps is seeking an individual for the position of MOTOR POOL SUPERVISOR.
Under the direct supervision of the General Services Manager (GSM), the Motor Pool Supervisor is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the use of motor vehicles and drivers to provide efficient transportation service to PC/Guinea. The Contractor is also required to assist the General Services Office in procurement and building maintenance tasks.
- Education: Completion of high school (BAC) is required.
- Experience: 2 years’ experience as a driver and two years of clerical experience.
- Language: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and, an intermediate level in English.
- Computer skills: Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Other: Must possess a valid driver’s license
The complete vacancy announcement, with the Statement of Work and the guidance on how to apply, can be found at https://www.peacecorps.gov/guinea/contracts–and–vacancies/ or on the US Embassy website https://gn.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs–at–the–embassy/
The United States Peace Corps is an Equal Opportunity Employer